Run a hypothetical scenario where you need to make an important decision and then ask yourselves these questions afterwards –
- What is your decision?
- What process (es) or techniques did you use to decide?
- What values, beliefs or prejudices reflected in your decisions?
- What does this tell you about day to day decision making as managers?
Here are three points to help you in making effective decision making –
- Set a deadline for your decisions.
- Take responsibility for your decisions.
- Remember that your decisions are always affected by your values and beliefs.
- Tips for Managing Flexible Schedules
- How to Run a Coaching Session: 4 Steps
- How to Resolve Workplace Conflicts without Taking Sides
- Management Training – Stop playing The Blame Game?
- How to become a Renewable Leader